Shimoda Core Unit Large DV Parisian nigth
- Cine/DV Camera Fit - Sized to accommodate taller cine cameras like RED, Canon C300, Sony FS-7 etc. The extra depth also makes it ideal for packing ready-to-shoot DSLR or Mirrorless video setups, and it can even hold a DJI MAVIC drone standing vertically. While its roots stem from adventure-video needs, it is also a great fit for cameras with large super-telephoto lenses.
- Built for the Action X70 and DV Roller - Our DV Core Units are specifically built for our X70 Backpack and DV Roller. Both bags offer a very generous amount of volume for creators who need to pack and protect a large amount of gear.
- Lightweight Water-Resistant & Multi-purpose Skin - The included Skin’s primary function is a storage case for the padded Core Units, ideal for when your gear is at home and not in use. It keeps the Core Unit sealed and dust free. Its secondary function is to use as a packing cell. A user can fill it with clothing or other common items and pack it in their backpack or carry-on roller.
- EVA Protective Shell and Dividers - Walls and dividers are constructed with EVA which ensures much greater protection than cheaper PE foams used in most camera bags. With EVA we have greater control over the density and quality of materials used to protect your gear. It also means our walls can be thinner and use less internal volume while still providing superior protection.
- Supportive Frame - The DV series Core Units have an added frame around the rim of the opening. This ensures the insert keeps its shape and does not collapse when carried inside the backpack. The frame also adds stiffness and support to both the pack and insert, helping distribute the weight of heavy loads.
Specifications Inside Dimensions (cm): 27W x 37H x 20D cm Inside Dimensions (in): 10.6W x 14.6H x 7.9D in. Outside Dimensions (in): 11.4W x 15.4H x 8.2D in. Outside Dimensions (cm): 29W x 39H x 21D cm Weight: 1.9lb / 0.85kg
Write Your Own Review